Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome to the pit


Well, hello, folks!

Here's a little platform where I plan to share my field trip notes with you throughout the semester. Whether the format/content/whatnot is up to your standards/needs/requests, we can discuss on Tuesday. For now, just check out the first two entries. I also plan to put it up for debate whether we should limit the visibility of this material only to you guys, or leave it available for the public.

You are more than welcome to comment. If you have a piece of information that I missed, or even worse I have it incorrect, feel free to comment and I'll add it/fix it. BUT, this is not Facebook or a chatroom, so please no unrelated private anythings in the comments. As you will see, I kept the tone pretty easy and casual, but we don't want to necessarily probe the limits of professionalism :)!

Alas, that's all my pep talk for now. Enjoy!

Kata

No comments:

Post a Comment